September Start Plans
Hoping you are all well.
We have been sending home our plans for 'back to school in September'. We have lots to sort in school and need to put back all of the furniture into classes ready for everyone's return and plan exciting welcome back learning.
Your child will be allocated 2 full days- you will have had a phone call or letter home about this. You will need to provide a packed lunch. School starts from 8:45am until 2:45pm.
September 14th (and weekly after that):
Your child will access school everyday. We will let you know when Cardiff Council will provide a hot meal when we are told. School starts from 8:45am until 2:45pm.
Nursery and Reception:
There are separate plans for these classes which are being shared with families.
- Breakfast Club will not be able to resume until further health and safety guidance is available
- The rear gate must remain closed to support our one way entry and exit systems. We will only open this gate when Health and Safety advice allows it. We are sorry for the additional time this takes to walk around the school, but safety must come first.
- School staff will guide you to drop off and collection points
- Please keep some distance between yourself and other families in the queue
- Face coverings might be worn by school staff