Free School Meals for the 2 weeks of the usual Spring holiday
You should be receiving a letter with instructions on how to download a voucher to your email address to show in one of the listed shops to pay for some food. The voucher is for £40 per child to cover you for the 2 weeks. There is a phone number on the letter to call if you need help.
To apply for Free School Meals parents may either email Freeschoolmeals@cardiff.gov.uk or go to the Council Website to find the application form (copy attached)
For information - Primary and secondary school pupils will get free school meals if their family receives:
· Income Support,
· Income Related Employment Support Allowance,
· Income Based Jobs Seeker’s Allowance,
· Guarantee Element of State Pension Credit, or
· Child Tax Credit with an income less than £16,190
· Universal Credit if the net household earnings is less than £7400.
We hope you are staying home and staying well. Please only come out to buy food or to collect school learning paper packs from the main entrance of the school.
School will be open Tuesday and Thursday mornings for the next 2 weeks.