Our Learn Its for the Autumn Term are:
Our topic this half term is 'Fit and Healthy'
We will be:
Here are just some of the books we will read...
- Learning about the life Florence Nightingale and why she was so important
- Tasting different fruits and describing them
- Designing and making 'Fruit Faces'
- Making posters about looking after our environment
- Talking about keeping safe - bonfire night / anti-bullying week / visit from the nurse / cyber safety
Some of our firework art.
Autumn 1 2016
Our topic this half term was 'From farm to fork'
- We visited Cefn Mably Farm and had the best day ever! We fed the goats, sheep, horses and donkeys. We also held the rabbits and guinea pigs and fed them carrots.
This is our Farm Shop in the role play area...
Here are some of the books we read...